Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Kamran Ince

I found the music of Kamran Ince the other day. I enjoyed the music that is available on his website (his works are available on Naxos, EMI, Argos and many others). It's an intersting blend of Western minimalism, romanticism and Turkish music (one of his parents is American the other Turkish) and his ensemble writing is very convincing. If you get a chance, stop by and listen to some of his music. I don't have to say a lot here; his website pretty much covers all the bases concerning his career.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://eredojuwa.fcpages.com/jycaqy.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home